Thank you for using the website of Shikoku Electric Power Company, Incorporated (the "Company").
Please take note of the following matters when using this website.
Warnings Regarding Use
- The Company exercises extreme care when posting information on this website, but the Company does not make any warranties that information is the most recent information or is useful to customers.
- The Company assumes no responsibility for any damage incurred from the use of this website.
- Changes to, deletions of, and so on regarding the information posted on this website are in principle made without prior notice. In addition, the Company may suspend or discontinue access to this website in unavoidable circumstances.
- The Company assumes no responsibility for any damage incurred as a result of changes to or deletion of information posted on this website, or suspension or discontinuation of access.
- Unless otherwise specifically indicated, copyrights and other rights to information, images, sound recordings, and so on provided on this website belong to the Company. Except when approved on this website, use of such works in excess of private use by individuals and reproduction, modification, and reuse in whole or in part, in any format and by any means, without the Company’s prior approval are prohibited.
- In addition, the Company shall own copyrights and other rights to works and so on submitted in response to calls for submissions of works and the like conducted on this website.
Links to This Website
- Links to this website are in principle to be made to the homepage (https://www.yonden.co.jp/). Links to pages other than the homepage are not restricted, but the Company is under no obligation to provide notice when such pages are modified or deleted.
- Please do not create any false impressions or give rise to misunderstandings such as making it unclear this website is the Company’s website or that there is any cooperative relationship with the Company.
- When a link to this website is created, in the case of any conduct that infringes on the rights of the Company or third parties, conduct that harms the reputation or honor of the Company or third parties, conduct that is contrary to public morals, or other conduct that the Company determines to be inappropriate, the Company will demand immediate discontinuation of the link to this website.
- In cases where the Company determines that the method of creating links is inappropriate, the Company may provide notice requesting correction or deletion of the link. In this case, please comply promptly.
Examples of Improper Link Creation
- × A link where the Company’s website opens in a frame within the source link website
- × A link where it is not clearly stated at the site of the link that it is a link to the Company’s website
Handling of Access Logs
The Company records information relating to customers who access this website in a format known as an access log. Access logs contain information such as the IP address, host name, browser, date and time, and so on concerning customers who access the website, but do not contain any information that can identify individual customers.
Access log data is used for maintenance and management of this website and statistical analysis of access trends in order to enhance the convenience of this website and is not used for any other purposes.
Customers can disable these functions, but in this case, the website may not function or display properly.
Cookie information does not allow for the identification of individual customers.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses "Google Analytics" to understand its usage status.
For more information about Google Analytics, please refer to the following page.
Google Analytics Terms of Service
Recommendations for Effective Use of This Website
- Internet browser
If you are accessing this website from a PC environment, we recommend Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or later or the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari, or Google Chrome.
If you are accessing this website from a smart phone, we recommend the latest version of Safari (iOS) or Chrome (Android).
- Even under the recommended environment, some pages may not display correctly depending on browser, security software, network, or other settings.
- The recommended browsers are subject to change without prior notice.
This website uses the following plug-ins. If you do not have these plug-ins installed, please install them when using this website. Please note that plug-ins are subject to change without prior notice.
Handling of Personal Information
The Company, cognizant of the importance of appropriately and properly handling the personal information of customers, shareholders, and others, strives to protect personal information pursuant to its Basic Policy on the Protection of Personal Information.
Personal information registered by customers when using this website is also properly and appropriatelyc handled as set forth in the section entitled Handling of Personal Information.